Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bathroom Scrub Mitt v.s. Dusting Mitt

Bathroom Scrub Mitt

Dusting Mitt

Spring is here! In some climates, such as mine, window screens are a necessary evil.  As I was scrounging in storage to pull out a screen or two, I was discouraged with how dirty they were.  I think if I would have hung them up as is, I would have choked on the dust.

In the past cleaning these little guys was put off until forever.  Today I still don't love the job, but am willing to tackle it with the help of the items pictured above.

The question is: which one is most effective?

Pros:
Both are antibacterial - so only use water.
The Bathroom Scrub Mitt is firmer when wet. 
The Dusting Mitt easily wraps around the edges of the screen.

Cons:
The Dusting Mitt crumples up under the hand when scrubbing the screen surface. 

My Choice?

I'll take the Bathroom Scrub Mitt for my window screens.

Which do you like?







1 comment:

  1. I don't have the bathroom scrub mit, but I LOVE my dusting mit. Welcome to the blog world...I'm looking forward to all your tips and tricks. I LOVE my Norwex products!

    ReplyDelete